Monday, December 29, 2014

Baking Soda Microderm Abrasion

I travel often for work and different water pH's along with a disruption in routine always does a little damage to my skin. I have found a budget friendly routine I can bring with wherever I go.  My favorite facial scrub is baking soda.  It can be used before or after any cleanser or mixed with your favorite cleanser. When I mix in the baking soda with my cleanser as a way to eliminate steps I just lather my current cleanser in my hands and add baking soda.....scrub scrub scrub! I have sensitive skin and for me it has not irritated or dried my skin out.  Of course-I apply a great moisturizer afterwards.
One of my favorite benefits to using baking soda as an exfoliator is that if I forget it...it costs about $1.00 to pick some more up and I am on my way with my facial routine.
Tip: I store my baking soda in a Tupperware spice shaker.  It keeps the baking soda dry in the shower and travels well also!

No comments:

Post a Comment