Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hot Socks Worth It

A part of my blogging process is to evaluate which of my purchases have been worth their price and which have not. Also, looking at what should be purchased name brand, at least for me, and which products can be made at home or substituted.

This fall, I recently splurged the $5.00 to purchase a Hot Sock for my dryer. This is designed to replace the defuser at the end of the dryer.  I love it!   It has helped my sometimes hectic mornings along greatly!

1) When drying hair, the hair no longer blows every which way, I can style it as I dry it with precision.

2) This also cuts down on frizziness as again, its almost mimicking using a dryer hood at a salon.

3) If I choose to use rollers in my hair, the Hot Sock is a great addition to either set the rollers with gentle heat, or dry the rollers if beginning with wet hair.  Again, because it mimics a dryer hood, very limited frizziness.

4) As a travel a lot, all I need to do, is take the Hot Sock with me.  I no longer feel the need to pack my entire hair dryer-yet I can get a pretty good blow out or set with just the Hot Sock and the hotel provided hair dryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment